We offer you professional and personal 1:1 coaching with a Leadership Psychologist.
We'll provide you with real tools to strengthen your leadership skills. We'll identify your strengths and styles as well as any blind spots. Together, we'll work through your barriers to progress and fulfillment.
Does this sound like you?
- You're faced with complex issues and know you need to work collaboratively and maximize creativity. BUT, things don’t seem to flow well, or you keep on “just doing it all yourself”
- You know what has worked well to get you, your team or company to where you are. BUT, the same strategies don't seem to be leading you any further ahead.
- You've forgotten what really matters and gets your “fire going”, so energy and inspiration is low.
- You're finding the personal cost of leadership just too high. Are you stressed, grumpy, feeling “grey” (and maybe even looking grey) or having repeating health problems?
- You want a confidant and sounding board outside of your business. You recognize it can be lonely at, or even near, the top.
With leadership coaching you can move towards:
- Recognising your aspirations and values and accomplish your objectives while being in tune with “why”.
- Affirm your strengths and make the most of them at work and play.
- Enhance the leadership potential of others through your own leadership.
- Respond creatively and resiliently to challenge.
- Learn what it takes to work collaboratively for results you could never have achieved on your own.
- Understand yourself and your team better and work more effectively together and resolve conflict more productively (and more radically!).
- Express yourself clearly and understand others & their perspectives well.
- Have those “hard to have” conversations (so everyone benefits) without so much of your own or others anxiety.
- Live life more fully & have more fun .
- Go with your team or company more clearly where they dream they could go… and further.
“What it takes”
- We decide together what we do, to what end and why.
- We do some assessment of leadership, personal strengths and areas of challenge if this is relevant. This may involve talking with your wider team, just with you, or doing some online profiling.
- We make a joint commitment to a 6-12 month partnership that we design together with some reviews worked into it.
- We engage in conversations and processes that allow for deep personal, organisational or community growth and long term change.
- You have an experienced sounding board and confidant who is prepared to challenge and support you.
All practices are grounded in scientific research and proven efficacy.